Home Water Contamination
You know your home like the back of your hand. But, how much do you know about your home’s water? There are hundreds of impurities that may be lurking in your tap water, with new contaminants emerging every day such as:
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
In addition to harming your health, contaminants can also harm your home. Think rust stains, odors, foul-tasting water and corroded pipes.
In a nationwide Culligan Water survey, 75% of consumers expressed concern over water safety, yet only 73% of them took action. Since the average person uses approximately 50 gallons of water every day, knowing what’s in your tap water and finding the right solution is crucial to your wellbeing. Not to mention, cleaner water can also improve the health of your home, all while saving you time, money, and energy.
Contaminated Water Can Taint Your Health And Your Home
With over 80 years of experience, Culligan Water is more than just a cleaner water solution – we’re the brand that families trust. That’s because Culligan Water systems are backed and certified by third-party organizations like the Water Quality Association, NSF, and Underwriters Laboratories. Culligan Water has enhanced the quality of American homes since 1936, and we’re only getting started.
Your Free Water Quality Consultation
Discover how to get water as nice as your home.
What Could Be Living In Your Water?
You are what you drink – so, be sure that it’s cleaner, healthier water. If not, you could be allowing unwanted contaminants into your body that can cause health issues. To make matters worse, many of these toxins are invisible to the naked eye, including E. coli, coliform, giardia, nitrates, and algae bloom. To learn how you can improve the safety of your water, visit our Solution Center. LEARN MORE ABOUT CONTAMINANTS
Common Water Contaminants
Contaminants shouldn’t have any place in your home or your body.
- Endangers your loved ones, even in small amounts over time
- Remains odorless and tasteless, making it difficult to detect
- Has been linked to various skin and health conditions
- Leaves laundry feeling scratchy and leaves a metallic taste in food and beverages
- Creates rust stains on fixtures and sinks as well as scale buildup in plumbing
- Causes appliances to lose efficiency over time as mineral deposits slow them down
- Goes undetected as it is odorless, tasteless, and colorless
- Results in the growth of other bacteria like iron, creating even more water problems
- Increases carcinogen creation in adults since the body interacts negatively with the nitrogen
Learn About Other Common Water Contaminants
What Should I Do Next?
To help sustain the life of your household appliances, leave your water problem-solving to a Culligan Water Expert. They’ll visit your home to evaluate your water and uncover any contaminants that may be within it. Best of all, they’ll provide a customized solution that treats the problem at the source so you’ll never worry about the quality of your water again. It’s a win for you and your home. Schedule your free in-home water test today.