Culligan® Whole House Water Filter
The Culligan Whole House Water Filter is a custom water treatment system designed to remove any impurities that may be effecting your home’s water. Water quality can vary from town to town and even neighborhood to neighborhood. That requires a water treatment system that is adaptable to the issues effecting you. Whether that’s iron, sulfur, chlorine, or a wide range of other problems, the Culligan Whole House Water Filter will make your problem water disappear.
- Reduce dirt, silt, clay and other sediments from your drinking and household water
- Put an end to smelly water and rust stains
- Filters are hassle free and don’t require cartridges that need to be changed or cleaned
- Eliminate water stains due to corrosion
- No need for chemical regenerants, helping to save you time, money, and hassle
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your Stockton Culligan Man®.
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easy
- Guest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
Frequently Asked Questions
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.